ENERGIZED WITHOUT COFFEE

Why is the first Monday after daylight savings time always the hardest?! Or maybe it’s because I spent my weekend sippin’ on too much of that champagne!
Everyone seems to be having “one of those days” today, so of course we all reach for our favorite energy booster: C O F F E E. Don’t get me wrong, I loooove the taste and smell of a good cup of joe, however, I’m one of the UN-lucky ones who can’t drink coffee on a daily basis. (Coffee makes me extremely jittery and almost ALWAYS upsets my stomach. So unfair!)


I’ve been looking for healthier alternatives and I think I have found my perfect match!


HUM’s Raw Beauty Green Superfood powders are AMAZING so far. I’ve tried a few and can already feel the difference. Although coffee can make me feel wide-awake, these powders make me feel so energized without the unwanted jittery feels. If you’re looking for a healthier alternative, you HAVE to try these! The vanilla + berry flavor is my FAVE. On top of tasting great, they are packed with raw greens, adaptogens, enzymes, and probiotics to help with metabolism, boost energy, aaaaand even improve your skin health. (Hellooooo glowy skin!)
Try it out for yourself, babes. You can find HUM products at your nearest Sephora or get it directly from the HUM website. And if you have any other healthy alternatives, pass them along my way ;)

xo
CITYGIRLMISFIT